Sunday 27 February 2011

Week One

End of week one not sure if its a total success but I know improvements have been made, and due to the fact I work shifts I am still learning and planning to make better choices next time round. I am still scared that sometimes when I eat I will not stop but as time passes I feel confident that will pass as I have my Slimpod  which is clearly my new rock as it helps immensely again many thanks to Sandra and Trevor at http://www.thinkingslimmer.com/

Time for the important bit then the big weigh in. I will start by saying that my highest weight in late December was 133.6 kg my weight in January when my weight was shown on Channel 5 news was 129.3 my weight on Friday 18th February when I went to meet Sandra and Trevor was 126kg and today my weight is 124.3kg.

Here's to the next week and lets hope the numbers keep dropping and I can start to get more into a routine with my shift patterns and then maximize the weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment