Thursday 10 March 2011

Midweek Thoughts

Having contact with Sandra and Trevor this week has given me a lift out of my midweek blues were I think that I am doing badly and will surely not lose any weight this week.

The biggest changes that I have noticed this week is that I don't miss coke zero sweets chocolate bars and crisps that was an amazing thought when I realized  that. The second is the depression seems to have lifted and I feel happier and at peace with the way my life is changing for the better.

I still have a couple of demons to work through but Sandra and Trevor are aware of and we will work through them I am positive of that. It really does make a massive difference to be treated as an individual as group session's clearly do not work for me. (Portsmouth PCT take note one size does not fit all).

Whilst it is still early in the weight loss process this is clearly working for me and I can see major improvements that If i'm honest I had my doubts, they have now gone and  www.ThinkingSlimmer.com is going to work for me for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment