Sunday 5 June 2011

Week Fifteen

This week has been a hard week and I think that I have really struggled to come to terms with it during the week, I have felt like I have let myself down and gone back to bad habits. I have not done any X-box fitness training this week making the wrong decision twice not to do it. I did do an extra walk from Eastney to South Parade Pier with one of the people who have joined the GSR.

I should add that for some reason I am feeling depressed this week which I am clearly not impressed with and have no reason as to why I am, so that is why I feel like I made my decisions.

I am comfortable with where I am on my journey and feel that this is clearly part of the process that I have to go through to reach my goals.

I have gone out for a jog after work today and feel great for it but felt it was hard maybe due to no exercise this week. I am planning to get on board again and will make the correct decision's again as I know that I feel so much better after exercise.

My weight this week is a gain but only a small gain last week 108.5kg this week 109.5kg that's 1kg or 2.2lbs.

Well this is really the short blog sorry about that but still a great learning week like all the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment